Function meets design with the Rebels Refinery geometric heart-shaped lip balm. The highest quality coconut and sweet almond oils moisten, nourish and protect while Vitamin E provides essential antioxidants. These balms will come in mint, wildberry and coconut lime - as tasty as they come. Please be warned of lip balm envy - it's real and it's coming for you.
Prepare to succumb to the dark allure of Rebels Refinery's Black Heart Lip Balm! Their top-secret recipe of sweet almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, and beeswax will leave your lips smoother than your heart watching a love story with an ice cream pint. Available in a tantalizingly wicked Wildberry flavour, each swipe will transport you to a shadowy realm of sensuous satisfaction. Whether you're embracing your inner goth queen or indulging in some devilishly good self-care, Rebels Refinery's Black Heart Lip Balm is the ultimate way to show your lips some dark love.
Made with hand-picked essential oils including lavender to soothe your lips.
25 oz - 7g
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Prunus, Amygdalus, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Lanolin, Rosemary, Leaf Extract, Honey, Lavender, Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Natural Flavor / Aroma.
- 100% Natural
- Moisturizes & nourishes
- Restores & protects your lips from dryness
- Soothes & calms irritated lips, even sensitive
- Long-lasting hydration for smooth, kissable lips
- Super cute gift
How to use it?
Apply a thin layer of lip balm to your lips, starting from the center and moving outwards. Reapply throughout the day as needed. For best results, use daily as part of your skincare routine to keep your lips smooth, moisturized, and healthy.
How to recycle?
To clean the lip balms, follow these steps:
- Open the empty lip balm and scratch as you can the leftover (with a spoon, for example).
- Place the open lip balm on a plate in the microwave for 10 sec, check if it's melted, and do it 10 sec per 10 sec.
- Once it's melted (be careful it's hot oils), remove the liquid into the garbage and rinse the containers with warm water.
- Rubbing alcohol or a hand sanitizer will dissolve the leftover.
After you finish your lip balm, you can either recycle the container or reuse it for other purposes, such as a pill organizer, earring box, paper clip holder, or pin container. Give it a new life and reduce waste in the process, afterall, they are super cute anywhere in the house.