Pineapples are a symbol of big greetings and warm welcomes. Pop open this pineapple and say a big “welcome” to soft, moisturized lips and a big smile. This 100% natural pineapple is packed with the highest quality coconut and sweet almond oils designed.
Get ready to pucker up with Rebels Refinery's Red Pineapple Lip Balm! This best-seller will transport you straight to a tropical paradise with its refreshing and zesty flavour. Rebels Refinery's secret recipe includes nourishing ingredients like sweet almond oil, coconut oil, vitamin E, and beeswax, so your lips will feel as soft and luscious as they taste. And with its adorable red pineapple shape, every application will make you feel like you're lounging under palm trees, sipping a cool drink (because UR cool). Don't forget the sunglasses!
Made with hand-picked essential oils including lavender to soothe your lips.
25 oz - 7g
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Prunus, Amygdalus, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Lanolin, Rosemary, Leaf Extract, Honey, Lavender, Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Natural Flavor / Aroma.
- 100% Natural
- Moisturizes & nourishes
- Restores & protects your lips from dryness
- Soothes & calms irritated lips, even sensitive
- Long-lasting hydration for smooth, kissable lips
- Super cute gift
How to use it?
Apply a thin layer of lip balm to your lips, starting from the center and moving outwards. Reapply throughout the day as needed. For best results, use daily as part of your skincare routine to keep your lips smooth, moisturized, and healthy.
How to recycle?
To clean the lip balms, follow these steps:
- Open the empty lip balm and scratch as you can the leftover (with a spoon, for example).
- Place the open lip balm on a plate in the microwave for 10 sec, check if it's melted, and do it 10 sec per 10 sec.
- Once it's melted (be careful it's hot oils), remove the liquid into the garbage and rinse the containers with warm water.
- Rubbing alcohol or a hand sanitizer will dissolve the leftover.
After you finish your lip balm, you can either recycle the container or reuse it for other purposes, such as a pill organizer, earring box, paper clip holder, or pin container. Give it a new life and reduce waste in the process, afterall, they are super cute anywhere in the house.